Turbulence Training For Fat Loss
The program creator, Craig Ballantyne is a long time fitness journalist and writes for Men's Health, Men's Fitness, Maximum Fitness, Muscle and Fitness Hers, and Oxygen magazines.
Craig has spent much of his career investigating the science behind different forms of exercise. This knowledge has enabled him to design a set of workouts based on the most effective, scientifically proven methods of supercharging your body's ability to burn fat. These workouts take just 90 minutes per week, and enable you to lose fat while still enjoying all your favourite foods.
The Turbulence Training program is a set of 24 video workouts which you can play on your computer or mobile device and simply follow along as Craig guides you through the program – or in his own words, “sweats with you”.
The Turbulence Training workouts are a combination of interval training and “bodyweight” exercises. Bodyweight exercises use the weight of your own body to provide resistance instead of having to use gym machines or weights. This means the workouts are designed to be done at home so gym membership is not required – although a set of dumbbells is handy.
Despite sounding like an easy option, bodyweight based workouts are not a walk in the park. They are used by US servicemen to improve and maintain fitness when gyms are not available, so can be a very tough workout.
Inside the turbulence training program there is a 6 week introductory program for beginners and less fit individuals so that you can ease into the program gradually while still burning fat from day 1. The introductory program leads into an intermediate program which then progresses to the 16 week advanced phase. You can start the program wherever your current fitness level suggests.
Is it easy to follow?
Yes. The Turbulence Training program is based on a set of 24 different video workouts. To follow the program you simply play one of the videos every 2 to 3 days and follow along as your instructor, Craig Ballantyne, guides you through every step of the work out.
It's much easier than working out how to do the workouts from a book.
The package includes an instruction book which tells you which workouts to do when for maximum effect. If you do enjoy going to the gym already, there is also a guide to all the exercises with descriptions and photos so you can incorporate then into your existing workouts for maximum fat burning effect.
For those of you on the weight loss trail, there is a simple nutrition guide to help boost your fat loss.
The program also comes with bonus of 3 month's free membership to the Turbulance Training Members Site where Craig is available to answer any questions you may have.
Is it backed by science?
Yes. Turbulance Training is a form of High Intensity Training (HIT) and there is a wealth of new scientific research demonstrating how this type of short, intense workout is a much more effective way of losing fat than cardio workouts. Most of the research concluded that Turbulence training workouts were more than twice as effective (in one case even 6 times better) as cardio workouts for weight loss – even when cardio workouts lasted twice as long.
The fat burning effects of a turbulence training style workout can last for up to 38 hours. This is in contrast to a standard cardio style workout where the body returns to normal very quickly.
You can find more details of the science of post exercise energy consumption or “afterburn” effect here
Who is it best for?
- This exercise program is for everyone who needs to lose fat.
- People who don't have time to fit hours in the gym into their already busy lives. The home exercise program ensures you can do all the workouts without stepping in the gym.
- Anyone who is happiest following along with the video workout.
Who should avoid it?
- People who don't like to exercise. If you want a weight loss plan which doesn't involve any physical activity perhaps you should look a diet plan instead.
- People who are not in reasonable physical health. As always, if you're over 40, please check with your physician before starting any form of exercise program.
What do you get?
- The Turbulence Training 2.0 for Rapid Fat Loss Program: This comprises of 24 different follow along video workouts. These are designed to be done in the privacy of your own home – unless you prefer to go to the gym.
- The Turbulence Training Program Guide, a 12 week program to tell you which workouts to do when.
- A complete Exercise Guide: Descriptions and photos of all the exercises, so that if you can use these exercises to complement your existing workout program (if you have one) to maximize fat burning.
- The Turbulence Training Nutrition Guide. A simple, easy to use nutrition plan which, in combination with the workout program, will boost fat loss without having to give up the foods you love.
- The Thermo 30 Workout Plan. This additional workout is the secret to turning your fat storing metabolism into a fat burning metabolism simply by exercising a few minutes per week.
- Buff Dudes and Hot Chicks Program. Once your fat has melted away, you'll want to show off your new fit body. This program reveals the inside secrets to getting an amazing, head-turning, fitness model body in just a few weeks.
- 3 months access to the Turbulence Training Fat Loss Forum. This is an website based forum where Craig and other TT participants are waiting to answer your questions and provide support.
How much is it?
We currently have a special offer, only available here for a one off payment of $27.
There is also a 21 day trial available for $4.95.
How is it delivered?
Is there a guarantee
Yes, there is a 3 month (90 days) money back guarantee. In addition, if after following the program for 2 months you don't already see amazing results, Craig will refund twice what you spent on the program. That is a very comprehensive and confident guarantee.
How do I try Turbulence Training?