Is This The Best Exercise Program For Anyone Over 40?
Once we're past 30 we naturally start to lose muscle and this makes us begin to look a little saggy, our bottoms droop, arms get flabby and pretty much everything starts to move south.
Old School New Body is an exercise program which tones and shapes the body in a way which reverses the muscle loss which we all experience as we get older and makes you look at least 10 years younger.
After more 25 years of editing “Iron Man” magazine, one of the oldest and most respected fitness magazines in the world, Steve Holman had collected a wealth of information from some of the best fitness trainers in the business. Among them were trainers who commanded top dollar for getting Hollywood's stars into bodice-ripping bodies in the minimum about of time. They all used old school methods of training to achieve their miracle results. No spinning classes for them!
Steve condensed these methods so they work fast – less than 90 minutes a week of short, safe workouts which you can do either at home or in the gym. Then he tested them on his wife Becky who was looking (in his words) quite chubby after years of looking after their children. Her before and after photos are on the Old School New Body website.
The Old School New Body program involves exercising with weights. Scientifically the benefits of this type of exercise are very well documented and a side benefit which they don't mention on the website is that doctors recommend exercising with weights to protect bones and prevent osteoporosis related fractures and to reduce the effects of Arthritis.
So does the Old School New Body program work? Yes it does. This is one of the best weight loss exercise programs available and as well as many satisfied customer reviews, there is a wealth of academic research which supports this approach. Of course, as a couple of people have pointed out, all the information is available on the internet if you know where to look and how to put it all together, so if you are a seasoned gym rat (or bunny) you probably won't need the program. But for the rest of us with busy lives, it's a step by step process we can follow to start looking 10 years younger.
Who is it best for?
- This exercise programs for men and women aged over 35.
- People who don't have time to fit hours in the gym into their already busy lives. The home exercise program ensures you can do all the workouts without stepping in the gym.
Who should avoid it?
- The weight loss workout program doesn't take long to do, but the exercises are hard work. So if you want a weight loss plan which doesn't involve any physical activity perhaps you should look a diet plan instead.
- People who are not in reasonable physical health. As always, if you're over 40, please check with your physician before starting any form of exercise program.
What do you get?
- An exercise handbook detailing Steve and Becky's Old School New Body F4X body shaping system
- An Old School New Body Quick Start workout guide.
- Ultimate Fat Burning Secrets, special report
- Ultimate Muscle Building Secrets, special report
- Ultimate Sex and Anti-Aging Secrets, special report
- Ultimate Health and happiness Secrets, special report
- Audio Interview (mp3) with Tom Venuto, author of “The Body Fat Solution”
- Audio Interview (mp3) with Kristi Frank – business, beauty and health guru as seen on Oprah.
- Audio Interview (mp3) with Bill Philips, Author of #1 New York Time Best Seller “Body-for-LIFE”
- Audio Interview (mp3) with Jenifer Nicole Lee, author, fitness expert and lifestyle consultant
- Audio Interview (mp3) with Shawn Phillips, veteran fitness expert and author.
How much is it?
How is it delivered?
Is there a guarantee
Yes, 60 day money back guarantee
What do other people say about Old School New Body?
I'm a user. I found the program pretty useful as I was a complete beginner. I'm on week 4 and have lost some weight and enjoy the program, so it does work if you follow it.
AussieFrank [View Comment]
How do I Buy Old School New Body?
Now you've read the Old School New Body review, you can buy the program from the official Old School New Body website.
Academic Research Study: